|Predictive Security World||Smart Security Week Innovation Live|
PLENARY GRAND OPENING
Keynotes & panels addressing transversal topics of the Smart Security Week conferences
|Predictive Security Best Practices|
|ML & AI to Mitigate Risk|
|Workshop – Part 1|
|Workshop – Part 2|
|AI for Cybersecurity
(Jointly with Identity & Cybersecurity Innovation World and Connect Security World)
Common to the co-located conferences forming Smart Security Week, the Grand Opening will be addressing the global move to put the consumer and citizen back in control of their data at multiple levels (citizen ID, customer ID, IoT devices ID, social network ID etc.).
This non-technical plenary session will explore both the latest privacy and data protection initiatives –policies, regulations, standards…– and their related societal and economic challenges.
On stage, several keynotes from high-level representatives of the EU, US, international organizations and other countries, as well as private sector representatives.
● Service providers perspective of helping customers deliver privacy and compliance in the cloud
● The mechanisms AWS offers its customers to help with their compliance programs and the GDPR
● Digital Sovereignty- as answer to the behavior of China and US
● Security Certification (in reflection of the Cybersecurity Act)
● Role of ENISA
● Further Harmonization in EEA
● Incident Shaping and Reporting
● Encryption – cooperation with law enforcement
|Smart Security Week Innovation Live
2.00pm: Exhibition Opening
• Challenges the assumption that breaches cannot be prevented
• Provide real-world examples and benefits of how thinking like a bad guy saved their organization
• Step-by-step instructions on how they can protect their business better immediately
• How to address the scalability problem posed by IoT
• Strategic perspectives new cyber-attacks typology in a transforming financial sector
• Outside-in view on market trends leading toward cyber defenses mutualisation as key resolution
• Presentation of strategic options for mutualizing cyber defenses and enable efficient synergies
• Proposal of a 3-step cyber-defenses mutualization roadmap for financial institutions until 2021
• Application of supervised machine learning in information security
• Static rules versus predictive modeling
• Other information security problems
• Hands-on tools built and released from the author’s research
● How do users make decisions that can expose them to cyber-threats?
● Deep dive into the human and psychological factors of the insider threat.
● Detecting cognitive biases in human cybersecurity behavior: user behavior analytics.
● Can cognitive learning applications help online users to self-regulate their cybersecurity behavior?
● Breached identity information is changing the nature of global cybercrime
● Merchant-specific trends in global cybercrime
● Different approaches to protect against identity abuse and fraud attacks.
● Infrastructures of the financial sector are increasingly vulnerable to security attacks
● FINSEC EU project: Integrated Framework for Predictive and Collaborative Security of Financial Infrastructures
● Introducing a novel standards-based reference architecture for integrated (cyber & physical) security
● Concept of “Goldilocks Zone” and “Ensuring Good”
● Difference to the established security solutions
● VMware AppDefense solution based on Hypervisor technology
● Usecases with NFV, IoT and EdgeComputing
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning are everywhere, but overused and misunderstood
• Learn about the history and subfields of AI and ML and how the tech applies to various industries
• AI is imperative to solving IoT scalability challenges from worker shortages and overwhelming malware creation